Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm a slacker!

Once again, I've fallen behind on my February photo challenge. So I thought I'd take this time to catch up, with days 17-22. 😁



I see this time every day sitting in the pick up line at Logan's school. :-)



I MUST have a cup of coffee every morning or else I'll just fall back asleep! ;-)



I really don't mind washing, drying and folding clothes (gives me a good excuse to sit down and watch some tv during the day;). But I really despise putting it away....and my least favorite thing is folding SOCKS!! Yuck! Luckily I have a little eager helper to help me put the clothes away!



I love seeing Logan's handwriting and seeing it improve as the year progresses. Okay, so it's not the neatest handwriting, but he is a boy after all. ;-)



I am very critical of most every photo of myself. I can find something wrong with every one. But some of my favorites are ones that include these 2 sweet, handsome boys. :-)



I'm blessed to be able to stay at home with my boys. So, here's where my work takes place each day! Home!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment