Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rewind Wednesday

I love Rewind Wednesdays so much, I can never just put one picture up! I probably could even put about 10 pictures, but I won't do that. :) Instead, I"ll try to limit myself to two pictures.

The first is another wonderful memory of Great Grandmommy Ryan, or "Red" as she was affectionately called my many. I'm thinking Alan and I were just married here, maybe about 5 months. I believe this was a get-together for her birthday at Aunt Sandy's house. In the picture is me and Alan, Alan's mother, Nancy, our nephews Hunter and Harrison and Alan's brother, Brad and his wife, Kelly.


This picture is from my graduation from Grad School at the University of West Alabama. You probably can't tell it but I am 6 months pregnant with Logan in this picture. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment