Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rewind Wednesdays

Today is one of the days I am stealing an idea from a friend. So, Wednesdays will be called "Rewind Wednesdays!" Enjoy the first installment:
This is Logan and Grandmommy Ryan (Alan's grandmother), Christmas 2007. Logan was 2 here and he always loved for Grandmommy to read books to him and she loved reading to him just as much. The last day Logan spent with Grandmommy, just days before she passed away, she was reading to him. Alan was even able to make some video of it. Precious, treasured memories of a precious Great-Grandmother. She was so loving to all her babies, even the older ones. This time of year makes me personally miss Grandmommy so much more. It will only be our second Christmas without "Red" and she is dearly missed.
This is our family picture made at Alan's Aunt Sandy's house the same Christmas, 2007. I love looking back at old pictures to see how much the kids (and Alan and I!) have changed. I am going to love Rewind Wednesdays! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you started a blog! And, my friend, you better add me to your "Blogs I Read" list! :) margeandjerms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa! I had no idea you had a blog! I will definitely add it to my list and am looking forward to reading it. :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete